Wireless Car Bluetooth Music Receiver Features:
♦ High-performance Wireless Car Bluetooth Music Receiver, support A2DP V1.2 stereo profile.
♦ Simple operation, connect speakers and receiver by 3.5mm audio connector.
♦ Widely use with home AV systems, home stereos, headphones, automobile or motorcycle speakers and more.
♦ Powered by built-in rechargeable li-ion battery via micro USB port, long working time and low consumption. (Micro USB cable included)
♦ Sleep mode for energy saving
♦ Make your Car AUX audio system and Home Theater AV HiFi Surrounding system become Bluetooth compatible, get music from Bluetooth enable device such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, HTC Samsung Smart cellphone or Bluetooth PC, Laptop.
♦ Simply connect this Bluetooth audio receiver to your line-in or auxiliary input on your speakers, pair it to your Bluetooth enabled device, and enjoy the wireless music revolution.
♦ Simple operation,3.5mm Male to Male Audio Connector or 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Cable to connect the speakers and the receiver.
♦ Whether you want Bluetooth convenience in your car, through your home-theater system, in your kitchen, bathroom, or bedroom,etc.
♦ High-performance AMP chip, can push the headset, and high-power speaker, applicable to all types of speakers
♦ by built-in rechargeable li-ion battery via mini USB port , long working time and low consumption. (Mini USB cable included)
♦ Powerful Bluetooth IC, More stronger compatibility
♦ You can play music through your car stereo and answer phone call via the built-in Mic.
1. Using the supplied audio cables and adapters, connect the Wireless Car Bluetooth Music Receiver to the auxiliary(AUX) input of your home or car stereo.
2. Make sure the transmitter (Mini-jack, mobile phone, PC, PAD OR compatible source) is turned on and paired with the music receiver and that the devices are no more than 10m apart.
3. The blue LED on the music receiver will flash slowly, indicating a connection
4. Press “play” and the music will be sent wireless to the music receiver.
Note: If you cannot hear the music
a. Make sure your stereo system is set to “AUX” input or whichever input is the corresponding input to the music receiver.
b. Check and make sure the volume is not turned down or muted.
1. Default your phone using Bluetooth microphone, telephone access to the speakerphone comes MIC.
2. Phone calls ,you can press the key (button1) to open to answer a voice call
3. After the completion of the call, the phone cuts into the state before automatically.
4. Disconnect after one minute, the Bluetooth device will shut down
All Bluetooth enabled devices: Smartphone and laptops like iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, iPod, Samsung, Sony, HTC, Blackberry and docks & speakers like Bose, Roberts, JBL, Samsung, Pure, Sony, Phillips, B&W, Klipsch, etc.
iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4s, 5, 5c and 5s, 6, 6 Plus
iPad 1, 2, 3, 4, Air, Mini1 and 2
Laptop and PC with bluetooth 2.1 and above
Samsung, HTC, etc, all other Android 2.1 (and above) devices with Bluetooth
Smart-phone with Bluetooth 2.1 & above